Are you a tiger? If you think you got what it takes to join the Thai Tiger force, please drop an email.
Send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job vacancy: dedicated waiters/waitresses Thai Tiger (parttime/fulltime)
Thai Tiger (www.thaitiger.nl) in Amsterdam is a young, authentic, and decent Thai restaurant & take-away. It has an excellent reputation for its healthy and fresh Thai food. Our team is a diverse mix of Thai, foreign, and Dutch employees. Thai Tiger is located in the heart of the most upcoming hipster neighbourhood of Amsterdam: the Indische buurt. Currently we are looking for waitresses/waiters, and help in the kitchen and the restaurant in general to strengthen our dedicated team.
Main responsibilities and requirements:
· She/he provides first class wait service to give our (international) customers an excellent experience of the Thai kitchen and culture.
· She/he welcomes the guests, makes menu recommendations, takes customer orders, delivers food and beverages, and collects the bill.
· She/he has a basic knowledge of ICT/calculations (digital payments).
· She/he takes good care for the health of our customers by paying great attention to cleanliness.
· She/he is courteous, customer oriented, patient, and persuasively.
· She/he is a real team player, flexible, and has a start-up mentality.
· She/he has a special connection with Asia, has a global mindset, and speaks English.
Before starting the job, the waitress/waiter will get a proper training from Thai Tiger. She/he will also be coached on the job by colleagues. For more information, please send a mail, or gives us a call.
Thai Tiger’s core value is being a superb healthy, fresh, and decent Thai restaurant. You want to take the challenge as a waitress/waiter within a nice, international team in a lively atmosphere in Amsterdam Oost? Please send us your motivational letter and cv (in English, Dutch, or Thai) to the attention of M. Arendshorst: email@example.com. For more information, please call 020-221 08 58 during opening hours (17.00h-23.00h).