Bij Thai Tiger zijn wij regelmatig op zoek naar horecatijgers!
Denk je dat je een geschikte kandidaat bent om onze teams te versterken? Stuur dan een email met CV en motivatie naar email@example.com
Job vacancy: dedicated waiters/waitresses Thai Tiger (parttime/fulltime)
Thai Tiger (www.thaitiger.nl) in Amsterdam is a young, authentic, and decent Thai restaurant & take-away. It has an excellent reputation for its healthy and fresh Thai food. Our team is a diverse mix of Thai, foreign, and Dutch employees. Thai Tiger is located in the heart of the most upcoming hipster neighbourhood of Amsterdam: the Indische buurt. Currently we are looking for waitresses/waiters, and help in the kitchen and the restaurant in general to strengthen our dedicated team.
Main responsibilities and requirements:
· She/he provides first class wait service to give our (international) customers an excellent experience of the Thai kitchen and culture.
· She/he welcomes the guests, makes menu recommendations, takes customer orders, delivers food and beverages, and collects the bill.
· She/he has a basic knowledge of ICT/calculations (digital payments).
· She/he takes good care for the health of our customers by paying great attention to cleanliness.
· She/he is courteous, customer oriented, patient, and persuasively.
· She/he is a real team player, flexible, and has a start-up mentality.
· She/he has a special connection with Asia, has a global mindset, and speaks English.
Before starting the job, the waitress/waiter will get a proper training from Thai Tiger. She/he will also be coached on the job by colleagues. For more information, please send a mail, or gives us a call.
Thai Tiger’s core value is being a superb healthy, fresh, and decent Thai restaurant. You want to take the challenge as a waitress/waiter within a nice, international team in a lively atmosphere in Amsterdam Oost? Please send us your motivational letter and cv (in English, Dutch, or Thai) to the attention of M. Arendshorst: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please call 020-221 08 58 during opening hours (17.00h-23.00h).